1. Definitions In these terms and conditions "The Seller" means Prosharp and "The Buyer" means the purchaser of goods from "The Seller" under these terms and conditions. "The Website" means www.prosharp.co.uk and its contents.
2. Prices Prices and special offers are correct at the time of goods being displayed on The Websites but are subject to alteration without prior notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT unless specifically stated on this site.
3. Payment Policy Payment must be made prior to despatch of all goods.Payment for all tool /saw sharpening can be paid for by either cheque included with the items to be serviced at the rates advertised or agreed between the seller and the buyer. Or by credit/debit card prior to despatch back to the buyer Extra charges may be incurred if your tools are in poor condition the buyer will be informed of extra charges before work commences on the tools they send.If the buyer decides that they do not want the work to commence because of extra charges they will be liable for carriage charges for the return of their tooling. The seller will dispose off any tooling not returned to the buyer after a period of 60 days.Scissor & clipper sharpening prices include VAT& Carriage
4. Returned Goods If goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected the goods must be returned within thirty days of receipt, unused, in perfect condition and sent back in their original packaging. Carriage for alternative items to be paid by The Buyer.The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels.Due to hygiene regulations, The Seller cannot accept returns of items such as scissors, clippers, razors,and knives which have been used. This list is not exhaustive.Goods returned damaged as a result of poor packaging on the part of The Buyer will not entitle The Buyer to a full credit.A restock charge of up to 30% of the nett price may be payable on returned goods that are sold. Special orders or items made for the buyer are done so entirely at the buyers risk and cannot be returned, as the seller will not accept them. This applies to all bandsaw blades that are ordered at the incorrect sizes or any circular saw blades or other tooling made up from Prosharp or suppliers stock. The buyer is solely responsible for all drawings/photographic images, measurements sizes uses and specifications that are supplied to the seller that are used to manufacture or alter the tooling by either the seller or a supplier contracted by the seller to supply the goods or items.Your statutory rights are not affected.
5. Shortages and Damages Title in any goods or products ordered will pass to you once payment has been made in full. Goods or products, which make up your order, may be sent in instalments.Goods will be despatched to the address given during the order confirmation process that you complete.
6. Delivery The Seller's policy is to despatch goods within 72 hours of receiving an order, however this can vary depending on stock availability. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery. Some furniture or special order items may take up to 6 weeks for delivery. The buyer will be kept informed if delivery times are significantly different from these.
7. Delivery Charges Delivery charges may vary from item or make of item these prices will be displayed at the check out of the e-store before you purchase.
8. Overseas Orders Orders are welcome from anywhere in the world. Please remember carriage will vary upon destination and weight of parcel. We will not process orders or despatch goods to countries where British law prohibits us from doing so. Returns from abroad are not not normally accepted.
9. Cancellations Prior to despatch, non-standard items and special order items cannot be cancelled. Orders cannot be cancelled once the goods have been despatched.
10. General Goods are sold on the understanding that they will be used only for their intended purpose. The Seller will accept no responsibility and is not liable for death injury or accident or damage to trained on untrained personnel or property with or without qualified supervision using or misusing goods and equipment supplied by The Seller. All offers on The Website are subject to stock availability and The Seller reserves the right to restrict or refuse any order at any time.We take special care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions and specifications, whist given as a guide and in good faith, are subject to alteration by The Seller without notice.All colours are as near as can be displayed on a computer monitor.Stock is allocated on a 'first-come-first-served' basis once your order reaches our main server. The Seller does not guarantee the availability of any item.Special orders or items made for the buyer or altered for the buyer are done so entirely at the buyers risk and cannot be returned to the seller as the seller will not accept them. This includes but is not specific to :- Tooling made up from Prosharp stock, suppliers stock or tooling sent to the seller by the buyer for alteration or reshaping or regrinding and resharpening. The buyer is solely responsible for all instructions, drawings/photgraphic images, measurements sizes uses and specifications that are supplied or sent to the seller that are used to manufacture or alter the tooling. This applies to all tooling including knives and scissors.
11. Guarantee All new items of tooling should be fit for the purpose they are sold for. The seller adheres to a no quibble no questions payment return or replacement goods policy on all items sold by the seller(see 4 returns.) This policy only applies to the UK. All items are also guaranteed according to the manufacturer's warranty. All tooling alterations and resharpening are specifically excluded from this guarantee.
12. E-mail communication For the purposes of communication by means of electronic mail, the domain names prosharp.co.uk prosharpscissors.co.uk and prosharpsaws.co.uk and prosharpknives.co.uk are the property of Prosharp (Mr Thomas Arnull) It is expressly prohibited to submit or add any e-mail addresses within these domain names to newsgroups, chat rooms or any other mass mailing sources or devices on the Internet. If the buyer elects to subscribe to the emailing list the buyer will be informed of offers from time to time by e-mail and be eligible to discounts on items for sale at the discretion of Prosharp. The buyer may unsubscribe at any time.
13. Use of The Website We ask that you use this website in good faith. We subscribe to ethical business practice on the net and fair dealings with all our customers. To protect you and us all disputes will be carried out under English law.